Save this job
Email this job
- To ensure that the materials received are in order prior for production
- Able to set-up and operate equipment and machinery with the correct parameters
- To prepare and set-up controlled environment during production, minimizing wastage and error
- To be responsible for the safety and cleanliness of the working area before and after usage
- To support administrative duties (when necessary)
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects as and when assigned by Management
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or Professional Certificate or Diploma in any field
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant industry
- Self-motivated, team player, meticulous and good interpersonal skills
- FRESH GRADUATES are encourage to apply; training provided
- Required languages - Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin (preferably)
- Group hospitalization
- Personal accident coverage
- Medical (GP claim)
Responsible for plant forecasting and budgeting, preparation and review of ...
Job Descriptions:Individual wish to explore into estate planning. We are looking ...
What you'll be working on:Test shipped code and provide feedback ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies business opportunities by identifying and evaluating market strategy ...
1) Job Summary:Account Payable / Receivables Department - Ensure the ...