Email this job
Job Responsibilities :
- Strong Interpersonal, leadership & team working
- Possess knowledge in statistic data analysis, good communication, negotiating & coordination skills
- Able to demonstrate project management skill and exprience
- Responsible for entire packaging development process, including creation of packaging design, prototype development and performance testing
- Involve in packaging analysis, quality inspection, standards establish, and technical standard preparation
- Recommend efficiency tool and test method to develop and validate packaging design
- Collaborate with production and engineering team on testing for new & existing packaging design
- Identify and implement cost saving initiatives related to packaging materials, efficiency, transportation and storage
- Troubleshoot new and existing packaging problem involving designs, materials and provide root cause analysis with define solution
- Degree in Science preferably Chemistry/Physic or Packaging engineering
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in structural package design & with production exprience in bottle, corrugated carton, label related industry
- Fresh Graduate are also welcome
- Knowledge in packaging designing, packaging standards (ISO, ASTM, etc) and packaging specification
- Strong knowledge in packaging materials (corrugated, HDPE, PET, etc), testing procedure and equipment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office & related design software
We are looking for Senior Chemist candidates with the following requirements:- BSc ...
Job Description:Able to handle full set of accountsResponsible on GL ...
Key Responsibilities:1. Conduct research using various methodologies in any areas ...
Requirements:Diploma or degree in Art or related fieldLogical thinking, good ...
What we offer:Basic + Commission ( up to RM 10,000) ...
out qualitative and quantitative ...
Work location at Bukit Raja, Klang.Responsibilities:· Responsible for cost effective warehouse ...