- Both men and women
- Chinese language proficiency intermediate to upper level
- Upper intermediate level of English language proficiency
- Legal education
- Experience in corporate legal affairs is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with company law, labor law and international law
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing in other languages
- Good logic skills in speaking and writing
- Have knowledge of laws and regulations
- Good teamwork spirit, tie ability, sense of responsibility, understanding and judgment of the company's business.
Description of Job:
- Drafting, reviewing, writing, and revising company contracts or legal documents (in Chinese and English), assisting business units to provide legal opinions when necessary, and participating in external meetings.
- Laws and regulations education and training.
- Legal disputes (litigation/non-litigation) mediation, arbitration, etc. response and handling.
- Enterprise risk management and control, assist in the establishment of company law compliance system and legal administrative management.
- The supervisor assigns work items.