Email this job
- Update employees leave application, overtime, medical records and attendance.
- Maintain and update employee personnel files and records.
- Timely and accurate administration and coordination of all matter relating to payroll.
- Ensure all relevant daily HR operations are in compliance with company rules and regulations as well as with all Government requirements.
- Ensure timely submission of statutory report and payment, i.e.: EPF, SOCSO, EIS, HRDF and income tax.
- Perform any other duties as directed by immediate superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- SPM fresh graduate with good initiative are encouraged to apply.
- Interest in working on payroll administration and HR documentation.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be willing wok in Sungai Buloh
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Able to converse and written in Chinese will be an added advantage
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Responsibilities: Formulate design brief & set product design direction.Recommend, appoint, manage ...
hiredNOW has one simple mission: To help Malaysians from all ...
Job Requirements:Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post ...
Analisa Resources Sdn Bhd is
noted for our comprehensive solutions involving ...
Being a dynamic, team-player, energetic and quick-witted professional communicator, the ...
Responsibilities:As Client Support Executive, you will be responsible for all ...
Job Responsibilities :Strong Interpersonal, leadership & team workingPossess knowledge in ...