PHP Web Developer
Email this job
- Defining appropriate architecture solutions based on the intended functional and technical requirements
- Implementing complex web applications, particularly involving systems integration and web services
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related area
- Minimum 3 years Drupal experience
- Good command of English
- Five-day work week.
- Supportive management that appreciates and rewards creativity, integrity and performance.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Quarterly Staff-get- together and dinners.
- Monthly Staff-get- together and breakfasts.
- Annual Adventurous Outdoor Trip for 2 days 1 night in a resort.
- Annual New Year kick-off event for 2 days 1 night in a resort.
- Annual Company Planning Retreat for 2 days 1 night in a resort.
- Lots of fun-filled recreational activities all year round with vibrant and employee-friendly working environment.
- Subsidies for gym memberships in a nearby Fitness Centre and weekly games i.e. badminton, and x-box competitions.
- Office is located in a Commercial Building and has ample and easy access for parking (currently FOC)
hiredNOW has one simple mission: To help Malaysians from all ...
Responsibilities:To provide best in class service and manage the
travel requirements ...
Job Descriptions: Producing functional and technical specifications for our websitesDefining appropriate ...
As a member of the design team, you are responsible ...
ideal candidate will:
incoming calls ...
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:Able to handle recruitment activities independently from planning, advertising, ...
Potential career development & Job Stability, You able to start the ...