- Develop, deploy, and maintain models in production by utilizing advanced statistical and predictive modelling techniques
- Guide Junior data scientists, share knowledge in technical forums and enable an inclusive environment encouraging advanced analytics applications
- Master or PhD in computer science/ data science/ statistic with at least 7 years of working experience
- Solid working experience in MLSpark/ R/ Python/ DL frameworks/ tools needed to develop and optimize models
- Solid working experience on advanced SQL Queries and NOSQL Databases
- Strong understanding and application of advanced techniques including semi and unsupervised algorithms
- Model development experience in big data ecosystem leveraging the infrastructure for scalable models
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240 firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.