Production and Manufacturing Engineering (PME)
Save this job
Email this job
- Prepare documentation for the items and product such as first article.
- Conduct measurement and testing for the items and product.
- Carry out a study or testing for the assignment given and documented into database.
- Conduct analyses to the defective issue of the items.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Material Science/Statistic/Mathematic.
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in CAD (AutoCAD or Solidworks) is preferred
- Knowledge in engineering drawing is preferred.
- Proficient in Mathematics calculation.
- Self motivated and as an active team member.
- Knowledge in measurement skill will be giving an advantage.
- Strictly follow company rules and regulation and instruction from appointed leader.
- Good reporting system.
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...