Save this job
Email this job
- Translates design concepts to develop final, refined layouts, rich media and production art.
- Demonstrates photo/image manipulation and transformation skills, pulling out bleed, resizing and cropping, as needed.
- Demonstrates expertise in placing graphics and text, using master pages and style sheets, standard digital file management/archiving and troubleshooting.
- Advanced knowledge of layout, type, color, tracking, kerning and leading.
- Applies advance knowledge of firm brand/strategy to create branded templates.
- Incorporates revisions, punctuation, spelling, formatting and performs mail merge functions.
- Demonstrates effective project management, including preparing estimates/timelines/budget, on-time deliverables and resource allocation.
- Prepares files for print/electronic delivery; effectively brokers requests (internal/external), including with vendors.
- Anticipates client needs and offers innovative ideas/options/solutions.
- Contributes technical skills and guides teams, including virtually, with leading practices.
- Cross-trains in other applications/functions to provide overall coverage/support.
- Acts as a peer advisor, coach or trainer on software and processes and shares knowledge.
- Maintains compliance with all firm technology tools/processes, including utilization/productivity requirements.
- Accurately assesses project requirements, manages risk, makes decisions/adds consultative value.
- Breaks problems into manageable parts, applies complex problem-solving techniques and identifies additional resource needs.
- Demonstrates flexibility to work with multiple projects/customers simultaneously
- Basic knowledge with industry-standard software (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Captivate, Acrobat, Autodesk Maya).
- Skilled at layout development, file manipulation, scanning, retouching, typography and use of color.
- Proficient in reading graphics specifications.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent client service, communication, interpersonal/teaming and collaboration skills locally/nationally/globally.
- Demonstrates speed with exceptional attention to detail and quality.
- Competent to work independently and within a larger group.
- Performance and product are reviewed periodically for quality and client experience.
- Must be able to work significant overtime as requested, often on a last-minute basis, and alter hours as needed.
- May be required to work off-site/shift work
- Must adhere to busy season staffing requirements/scheduling.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin would be a big plus
Responsible for plant forecasting and budgeting, preparation and review of ...
1) Job Summary:Account Payable / Receivables Department - Ensure the ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies business opportunities by identifying and evaluating market strategy ...
What you'll be working on:Test shipped code and provide feedback ...
Job Descriptions:Individual wish to explore into estate planning. We are looking ...