Responsible to all production activities, running machines and execution on the task given by Supervisors/Senior Technicians/Line Leaders
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance of the goods.
- To practice 5S and also lean manufacturing
- To understand the part number, type of material & size, tools name.
- Able to read and write the output performance and traceability.
- Having positive attitude in resolving daily issues together with the Supervisor
- Any task assign to you by your Superior time to time