Email this job
- To ensure machines are regularly maintained and can be operated efficiently with minimum breakdown.
- To ensure high production yield of gloves in good grade quality with minimum wastage.
- To liaise with Quality Control Department on quality related matters.
- To ensure that workers understand their jobs well & able to carry out their tasks as per instructions.
- To provide on-the-job training regularly for the workers.
- To monitor workers’ discipline & performance in workplace.
- To ensure ISO quality management systems are carried out effectively.
- To submit daily production report to Production Manager.
- Other assigned duties as required by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM / Certificate in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 Year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in process control, product quality, maintenance skills and adequate supervisory skills is preferred.
- Systematic & positive problem-solving approach.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
REQUIREMENTS:Degree in Industrial Operations management, Engineering or equivalentMinimum of 5 ...
网络广告公司招聘 PHP程序员，MRT即到，轻松自由的工作环境，找工作或想跳槽的技术哥哥赶快联系 ！!工作时间： 星期一 至 星期五 （10am - 6pm) 地点：Cheras sunway ...
REPORTING TO: Direct Reporting line to the Executive DirectorPOSITION GOAL: ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Qualification: Certificate / Diploma in electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic / ...