Email this job
- To ensure machines are regularly maintained and can be operated efficiently with minimum breakdown.
- To ensure high production yield of gloves in good grade quality with minimum wastage.
- To liaise with Quality Control Department on quality related matters.
- To ensure that workers understand their jobs well & able to carry out their tasks as per instructions.
- To provide on-the-job training regularly for the workers.
- To monitor workers’ discipline & performance in workplace.
- To ensure ISO quality management systems are carried out effectively.
- To submit daily production report to Production Manager.
- Other assigned duties as required by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM / Certificate in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 Year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in process control, product quality, maintenance skills and adequate supervisory skills is preferred.
- Systematic & positive problem-solving approach.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Requirements:Diploma or degree in Art or related fieldLogical thinking, good ...
Job Description:Able to handle full set of accountsResponsible on GL ...
Work location at Bukit Raja, Klang.Responsibilities:· Responsible for cost effective warehouse ...
What we offer:Basic + Commission ( up to RM 10,000) ...
Key Responsibilities:1. Conduct research using various methodologies in any areas ...
We are looking for Senior Chemist candidates with the following requirements:- BSc ...
out qualitative and quantitative ...