Email this job
- To ensure machines are regularly maintained and can be operated efficiently with minimum breakdown.
- To ensure high production yield of gloves in good grade quality with minimum wastage.
- To liaise with Quality Control Department on quality related matters.
- To ensure that workers understand their jobs well & able to carry out their tasks as per instructions.
- To provide on-the-job training regularly for the workers.
- To monitor workers’ discipline & performance in workplace.
- To ensure ISO quality management systems are carried out effectively.
- To submit daily production report to Production Manager.
- Other assigned duties as required by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM / Certificate in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 Year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in process control, product quality, maintenance skills and adequate supervisory skills is preferred.
- Systematic & positive problem-solving approach.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Responsibilities:As Client Support Executive, you will be responsible for all ...
Being a dynamic, team-player, energetic and quick-witted professional communicator, the ...
hiredNOW has one simple mission: To help Malaysians from all ...
Job Requirements:Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post ...
Responsibilities: Formulate design brief & set product design direction.Recommend, appoint, manage ...
Job Responsibilities :Strong Interpersonal, leadership & team workingPossess knowledge in ...
Analisa Resources Sdn Bhd is
noted for our comprehensive solutions involving ...