Email this job
- Plan, supervise and monitor progress of project.
- Attend meetings and generate reports to the management on work progress.
- Liaise with main contractors, consultants, government authorities, sub-contractors, suppliers, site supervisor, drafting teams and all parties concerned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese dialects.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Required language(s): English.
- Preferred language(s): Chinese.
Requirements:Diploma or degree in Art or related fieldLogical thinking, good ...
Key Responsibilities:1. Conduct research using various methodologies in any areas ...
out qualitative and quantitative ...
Work location at Bukit Raja, Klang.Responsibilities:· Responsible for cost effective warehouse ...
We are looking for Senior Chemist candidates with the following requirements:- BSc ...
What we offer:Basic + Commission ( up to RM 10,000) ...
Job Description:Able to handle full set of accountsResponsible on GL ...