Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordination
- Liaising with customer on project delivery and coordinate with site person
- Monitor construction projects assigned by the Company and ensure on-time delivery
- Resolve issues arise at sites
- Manage project team workers, sub-contractor and consultant
- Candidate must possess a Diploma/Degree in any engineering field
- With at least & 8 years experiences in project management and delivery (Preferably in Factory Construction)
- Able to lead with strong leadership, monitor, advise and report on the project team at the site
- Able to communicate to the client on the requirement, mitigation plan and propose a solution
- Able to understand construction drawing and technically good in the construction field
- Able to work in fast pace environment and handle tied deadlines and to deliver on time
- Able to communicate in Malay, English & Chinese
- Experience in Factory Construction
Kampung Jawa, Shah Alam
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...