Property Agent / Real Estate Negotiator
- Malaysian Only
- No experience required, Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Preferred language : English, Malay
- Need own transport
- Own self-discipline, team work, independent & proactive
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary / Secondary School / SPM / “O” Level, Higher Secondary / STPM / “A” Level / Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher / Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Group Incentive scheme plan)
- Higher Income (Commission) .
- More tiers assembly line system .
- Crash Course for Beginner and advance member
- Strategy Training System to lead you easily in property industry
- More Developer Project Selling
- Company Rewards and Travel Incentives for Target Achievers
Why join us:
- Full support for team members and ream leaders.
- Training system and easy to learn
- Friendly environment
For Your Attention
To succeed you would need to join an established real estate agency which offers a significant level of training and support. You will need to be trained at the in¡¯s and out¡¯s of both rental and sales. These are fairly complex processes and you will need to understand them completely before you begin to start showing any properties. Most potential purchaser's and tenant's are extremely knowledgeable these days and can spot a rookie very quickly. A good starting point is just to focus on one segment of the market (sale or rentals of terrace house) in one particular area. That way, you quickly get up to speed on the locality, what is has to offer, the average price of houses there, etc, etc. In other words, you come across as a miniature expert. Do note too that how you present yourself is also very important to how your potential employer views you and also how potential clients (buyers or tenants) treat you. The better you dress, the better your interaction.
Easy to sell below market price units that are in high demand.
Guarantee commission release RM5,000.0 - RM10,000.0 Per Month