About Ninja Van
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 6,000 merchants and deliver more than 10 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Marketing team for Ninja Van Malaysia is our newborn! This means that as a new joiner, you will work closely under the guidance and supervision of our Regional team. If building a company brand and reputation has always interested you, this is your chance to help develop and execute our communications and PR campaigns.
- Develop and implement communications/PR strategies, including drafting press releases in line with regional strategic direction
- Craft and pitch stories to media, with the aim to build reputation via earned media
- Develop, publish, and manage all content for all social media platforms|
- Community management for all social media platforms, including replies and engagement
- Media and social media monitoring, and where/when required, assist with issues management, providing counsel and advice to internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Demonstrated ability as a great storyteller either internally or agency setting, with excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- A dynamic self-starter confident to work independently
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience with demonstrated results in events management, implementing marketing or PR campaigns, and sales collateral support or media relations.