WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- At least STPM or Diploma in related field.
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and detail oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Purchase materials, components, equipment and services.
- Review material planning and replenishment via purchase requisition and MRP report.
- Issue Purchase Order, update and maintain records of purchases.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery and ensure quality, cost, capacity and cycle time improvements.
- Liaise with warehouse staff and related departments to ensure goods arrive and in good condition.
- Monitor inventory level and address inventory shortage issues
- Update pricing and standard cost.
- Recommend cost saving proposals and alternative source and vendor evaluation.