- To source and purchase materials from local and overseas suppliers at competitive pricing and terms.
- Prepare purchase orders, data entry to the system, filing and ensure materials are delivered on time.
- Preparation of purchase reports for management review.
- To maintain accurate record of P.O.; monitor outstanding orders from suppliers and do necessary follow-up.
- To liaise and work closely with suppliers and other departments to ensure efficiency of the purchasing.
- Compile & compare the quotation from various suppliers.
- Monitor delivery process; ensure the goods are received on time in the current quantity and quality as stated in PO.
- Preparation of payment requisition form, matching job (Invoice, DO & PO) before submission to Finance & Accounts Dept.
- To review and provide recommendations on process and system improvement.
- To support other value chain activities as and when directed by the Management
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates please apply online or email with resume to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone.
Salary: RM2,800.00 to RM4,500.00 /month