Purchasing Manager - Senai
Save this job
Email this job
- Request of quotes, negotiation, evaluation, issue and close purchase orders to vendor according to user requirement that meet our optimal cost, on time delivery and right quality.
- Aware job to vendors according to the allocation percentage specified by immediate supervisor.
- Source, identify, select and qualify vendors and materials in accordance with Engineering and Manufacturing requirements with respect to quality, time and cost.
- Follow up and expedite with vendors on delivery per Purchase Orders delivery requirements.
- Purchase Orders issuance process
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience in related field
- Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and positive attitude to achieve customer's satisfaction.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or be willing to work in Senai, Johor Bahru.
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...