Recron Malaysia invites you to join the world’s largest integrated Polyester and Textile Company. Part of the 51 billion dollar Reliance Group, we are part of a Fortune Global 500 Corporation and the largest polyester producer in the world.
We offer you the opportunity to build your skills and take your career in only one direction –ahead.
The role for Purchasing Officer, will be based in our Nilai Plant. We offer a permanent role for this position and you will be responsible for all activities managing and processing of purchasing work related.
We are looking for someone who has
- A Degree / Advance Diploma in Business Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- You will need to speak both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer or similar role.
- Knowledge of SAP modules.
- Organised, Systematic with excellent attention to detail and good at problem solving.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do
- Purchase and sourcing for materials, services and equipment.
- Compare and Evaluate purchase requisition and quotation for pricing, item specification, purchase term and etc.
- Coordinating all purchase activities, monitor/ track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Liaise with vendor and ensure good relations.
- Maintain updated record of purchase products, delivery information and invoices.