What you'll be working on:
- Test shipped code and provide feedback to support continuous delivery
- Replicate, document and provide delivery feedback to user support teams on a rotational basis
- Develop in-house test practices and standards
- You can expect to work very closely with the QA and local Operation Leads in delivering the above milestones. Yes, you can expect to ship amazing features to production on a daily basis within your first week.
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Penchant for breaking systems and a complementary creativity for problem solving.
- Attention for detail and meticulous, consistent documentation.
- Familiarity and interest in web and mobile technology.
- Has worked in an Agile team (agilemanifesto.org) and is a good teamplayer.
- Display critical and quality-oriented thinking about the product.
- Great communication skills - translating codespeak to English.
- Fair understanding on how relational databases function and extracting data with SQL.
- Knowledge on API testing and tools like POSTMAN.
- Expertise in any programming language desired. node.js knowledge would be a plus.
- Hands on experience in testing Mobile applications.
- Hands on experience on test management tools like Jira, Hiptest, HPQC.
- Experience in DB, Load or Stress or Performance, Security testing techniques.
- Any experience with other Android/iOS test automation tools is desirable
To a certain degree, help a bunch of nerds have fun preventing and catching bugs.
Send us your resumé or geek profile to email@example.com
Also, don't forget to follow us on Linkedin for more updates!