Email this job
- To handle physical & chemical analysis for incoming raw material samples according to specification, in process semi-finish/finish products, finish product stability studies samples.
- To assist in prepare documentation work in the lab, follow up material or samples analysis status and sample test lead time analysis.
- To establish & amend SOP as assigned.
- Able to conduct laboratory testing and ensure the inspection, measuring and testing equipment are correctly controlled, calibrated and maintained.
- To maintain the instrument and perform verification periodically.
- To maintain lab cleanliness of assigned working area in the lab.
- Preferable candidate with QC lab experience (1 ~ 2 years) in chemistry/Pharmaceutical field. Knowledge in HPLC, GC, UV-Vis and FT-IR instrument will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should possess good interpersonal skill, discipline, initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Fresh graduates with Chemistry degree (or related degree) are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in Good Laboratory Practice & Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) is a must.
REPORTING TO: Direct Reporting line to the Executive DirectorPOSITION GOAL: ...
REQUIREMENTS:Degree in Industrial Operations management, Engineering or equivalentMinimum of 5 ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
网络广告公司招聘 PHP程序员，MRT即到，轻松自由的工作环境，找工作或想跳槽的技术哥哥赶快联系 ！!工作时间： 星期一 至 星期五 （10am - 6pm) 地点：Cheras sunway ...
Qualification: Certificate / Diploma in electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic / ...