Save this job
Email this job
- To handle physical & chemical analysis for incoming raw material samples according to specification, in process semi-finish/finish products, finish product stability studies samples.
- To assist in prepare documentation work in the lab, follow up material or samples analysis status and sample test lead time analysis.
- To establish & amend SOP as assigned.
- Able to conduct laboratory testing and ensure the inspection, measuring and testing equipment are correctly controlled, calibrated and maintained.
- To maintain the instrument and perform verification periodically.
- To maintain lab cleanliness of assigned working area in the lab.
- Preferable candidate with QC lab experience (1 ~ 2 years) in chemistry/Pharmaceutical field. Knowledge in HPLC, GC, UV-Vis and FT-IR instrument will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should possess good interpersonal skill, discipline, initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Fresh graduates with Chemistry degree (or related degree) are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in Good Laboratory Practice & Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) is a must.
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...