Email this job
- Preparation of cost estimation, feasibility studies, budgetary forecast and review.
- To liaise with consultants for tendering, evaluation of tender and recommendation for award.
- Project cost control and implement value engineering in sourcing for alternatives by liaising coordinating with project team and consultants.
- Monitor and coordinate contractual claims, payments, variations and final accounts,
- Perform daily duties in contract administration.
- Attending client consultants meeting, project meeting and site valuation when necessary,
- Other duties as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent a recognized institution.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in property development will be an added advantage.
- Well verse in Microsoft Office software.
- Good in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess good analytical skills, meticulous, highly organized, proactive, committed and strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to build good relationship internally and externally.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Able to work under pressure and meet the deadline.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya and possess own transport.
- Fresh graduate is also encouraged to apply.
Job Descriptions: Producing functional and technical specifications for our websitesDefining appropriate ...
JD for IT Engineer Software knowledge for project setup requirements ...
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:Able to handle recruitment activities independently from planning, advertising, ...
Responsibilities:To promote Hotel Wedding Package to potential customerTo provide professional ...
Responsibilities:Plan and prepare presentations for current and new clients.Providing administrative ...