- Preparation of cost estimation, feasibility studies, budgetary forecast and review.
- To liaise with consultants for tendering, evaluation of tender and recommendation for award.
- Project cost control and implement value engineering in sourcing for alternatives by liaising coordinating with project team and consultants.
- Monitor and coordinate contractual claims, payments, variations and final accounts,
- Perform daily duties in contract administration.
- Attending client consultants meeting, project meeting and site valuation when necessary,
- Other duties as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent a recognized institution.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in property development will be an added advantage.
- Well verse in Microsoft Office software.
- Good in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess good analytical skills, meticulous, highly organized, proactive, committed and strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to build good relationship internally and externally.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Able to work under pressure and meet the deadline.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya and possess own transport.
- Fresh graduate is also encouraged to apply.
Email this job
Job Requirement ● Detail- and people-orientated ● Posses good sales person character ...
regional Experiential Marketing & Strategic Events Agency is looking for
Responsibilities:•To develop and establish Chemical trading business on export,import and ...
Job Descriptions: Producing functional and technical specifications for our websitesDefining appropriate ...
Job Descriptions: Defining appropriate architecture solutions based on the intended functional ...
Job Description - Roles and Responsibilities: • To lead a team of ...