QSHE & TECHNICAL ENGINEER
Save this job
Email this job
- Provide pre-sales and or post sales technical support to customers.
- Support the sales team with technical data compilation and other technical related information required.
- Prepare and timely submit field service and other technical reports
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve customer related technical or quality issues
- Conducts training sessions as required
- Manage a work area, maintaining adequate supplies and cleanliness.
- Required to travel at short notice locally and overseas to provide technical support to sales and customers.
- Any responsibilities assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree/post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree,Professional Certificate Engineering(Environmental/Health/Safety)
- At least 1 year(S) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives.
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...