- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Pharmacy or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduate/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Must be willing to travel to other branches in the country for short visit if required.
- Proficiency in local languages.
- Ensure that warehouse's regulatory compliance, cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Assist in developing, coordinating and reporting on quality (Regulatory, ISO, etc.) protocols and KPI tracking.
- Briefing relevant staff in quality and ISO related processes & policies.
- Perform spot check on compliance.
- Participate in internal assessments and audits as required.
- Assist to liaise with other departments, vendors, or contractors on related matters.
- To support any regulatory compliance project, new ISO implementation, ISO upgrade including assisting in SOP write up.
- Work with operations teams to assist establish suitable process to compile document and/or data for KPIs reporting.
- Collect critical metrics and KPIs for analysis, research and documentation for Superior.
- Conduct quality assessments, trend analysis and recommendations on data outputs.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by Superior from time to time.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online via www.hirednow.com.my