Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible to perform analytical testing for pharmaceutical which include product troubleshooting and establishes study for finished product and raw material.
- Responsible for formulation studies for new product development and formulation improvement for existing product.
- Review the validation method for finished product.
- To establish process validation protocol.
- Possess Degree in Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biochemistry or Science related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and good networking skills.
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...