- Lead product development and engineering team
- Manage development programs and activities to facilitate introduction of new products
- Work closely with the internal customer focused teams to provide differentiated design service and solution for existing and new customers
- Engage customer in technical discussion and proposal
- Lead teams through all aspects including product testing and regulatory certifications, and support the NPI activities in manufacturing sites
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with min 10-15 years of experience in R&D in Electrical domain
- Proven track record of successful development projects that have been launched.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required. We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240 firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.