Real Estate Agent
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/O Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- No related working experience
- Full-Time and Part-Time position(s) available.
- Required basic knowledge of computer.
- Required Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia, English language.
- Must possess own transport.
- Passionate and motivated.
- Malaysian Only
What Can You Earn
Average Income of Rm 5000.00- Rm 10000.00 Monthly [Beginners]
Average Income of Rm 10000.00-20000.00 Monthly [Seniors]