· Supervise site technical and contractor works to ensure works are done in accordance to construction drawings and specification.
· Prepare monthly progress report for management review.
· To implement ISO9001 system
· To liaise with local authorities i.e PBT, DOE during the site inspection
· To coordinate of multi-disciplinary works within a project including assisting in handling project planning, budget & cost control, safety and quality system
· Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Construction/Structural Engineering, Architecture or equivalent.
· At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related fields is required for this position.
· Matured, Strong character, good leadership, self-motivated and able to work independently.