Email this job
- Overseeing engineering deliverables and multi-disciplinary works to meet project quality requirements and on time delivery
- Checking and monitoring overall sub-structure/structuring works, Architectural and M&E works.
- Ensure that on-site construction works are carried out as per Drawings and Specifications and according to local regulations and requirements.
- Liaise with consultant, contractor and local authorities for project related matters and requirements to ensure the smooth implementation of work progress.
- Ensure the workmanship & quality of building during the construction stage.
- Take immediate action if any issues/ emergency happens at site
- Verify progress claim with QS Department
- Candidate must possess a diploma/degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- 3-5 years of site work experience in building and infrastructure construction.
- Possess a positive attitude, ability to organize, plan, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Computer literate: MS Word, Excel, MS Project, AutoCAD.
- Excellent command of English, Bahasa Malaysia both verbal and written.
- Chinese speaking ability will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently and also good teamwork.
- Possess own transport.
ideal candidate will:
incoming calls ...
Potential career development & Job Stability, You able to start the ...
Responsibilities:To provide best in class service and manage the
travel requirements ...
Job Descriptions: Producing functional and technical specifications for our websitesDefining appropriate ...
Responsibilities:•To develop and establish Chemical trading business on export,import and ...
As a member of the design team, you are responsible ...
HiredNOW has one simple mission: To help Malaysians from all ...