Recron Malaysia invites you to join the world’s largest integrated Polyester and Textile Company. Part of the 51 billion dollar Reliance Group, we are part of a Fortune Global 500 Corporation and the largest polyester producer in the world.
We offer you the opportunity to build your skills and take your career in only one direction –ahead.
The role for Resident Steam Engineer, will be based in our Nilai Plant. We offer a permanent role for this position and you will be responsible for all activities managing and maintaining all the steam, thermal, oil heater and natural gas equipment’s and systems in our plants located in Nilai.
We are looking for someone who has
- A Degree in Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Chemistry, Others or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess and provide the Certified Grade 1 or 2 Steam Engineer Certification from DOSH.
- Have an experience in gas fired boilers and related systems including burner maintenance and tuning.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledge of SAP modules.
- Familiarized with applicable guidelines /codes / standards / legislations in line with the Malaysian Factories and Machineries Act.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do
- Responsible for the facility equipment/ systems/ activities related to steam, thermal oil heater and natural gas for our manufacturing facility in Nilai.
- Ensure overall safety on boiler and the Boilerman. Ensure legal compliance on steam facilities and activities in line with DOSH and audit requirements.
- Provide engineering supports and solutions on operations, preventive maintenance for steam related facilities.