SALES ADMIN cum CASHIER
Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible for day-to-day cashiering processes and operates the cash register terminal as well as to close the day-end sales accurately
- Attend to customers’ enquiries on products as well as provide support and operations activities for Sales team to ensure smooth running of the department
- Ensure effective communication system and quick response
- Assist in walk-in sales and collections
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects as and when assigned by Management
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/SPM in any field
- At least 1 year of working experience in related industry
- Customer-oriented, friendly, honest
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, able to work independently
- FRESH GRADUATES are encourage to apply
- Required languages - Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin & English
- Group hospitalization
- Personal accident coverage
- Medical (GP claim)
Potential career development & Job StabilityStart ASAPWe have an excellent ...
Responsibilities:To supervise and lead daily overall engineering department activities.To report ...
Responsibilities:Manage and complete daily store operation jobsMaintain the outlet of ...
WORK LOCATION - KLANGResponsibilities :Assist in planning, implementing and executing ...
Works as an administrator to a company’s
websites, managing content, maintaining ...