SALES ADMIN cum CASHIER
Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible for day-to-day cashiering processes and operates the cash register terminal as well as to close the day-end sales accurately
- Attend to customers’ enquiries on products as well as provide support and operations activities for Sales team to ensure smooth running of the department
- Ensure effective communication system and quick response
- Assist in walk-in sales and collections
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects as and when assigned by Management
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/SPM in any field
- At least 1 year of working experience in related industry
- Customer-oriented, friendly, honest
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, able to work independently
- FRESH GRADUATES are encourage to apply
- Required languages - Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin & English
- Group hospitalization
- Personal accident coverage
- Medical (GP claim)
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...