Sales Application Engineer
Save this job
Email this job
- Develop new market opportunities and maintain excellent business relationship with existing and potential clients
- Execution of the sales workflow and to discover the opportunity and markets for IIoT and Industry 4.0 solutions.
- Extend sales opportunities to existing and new customer on industrial automation projects
- Monitor sales quotations, follow up with customers and take steps necessary to expedite execution of purchase within the fore-cast month.
- Provide technical support to customer and making or conducting presentation and demostration.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Electrical/Electronics (Control System), Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): SCADA, PLC, Java, .NET, IoT
- Able to work independently with discipline and self-motivated
- Possess own transport with valid driving license
- Willing to travel frequently on a regional basis
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...