• Maintains professionalism by acquiring technical knowledge of the product, the applications and the market.
• Create market strategy for the agriculture segment to generate sales leads
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media and other means
• Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
• Selling by providing consultation to customers on our products and technical expertise to farmers or agriculturists.
• Assist company in collaboration with government and private agencies related to agriculture sector
• Organize and conduct workshops/seminars to promote product and train customers
• Attend to field service of equipment
• Coordinate installation, testing and commissioning of equipment.
• Travel locally and outstation to visit customers
• Set and achieve sales target on quarterly and yearly basis
• Degree or Diploma in Agriculture Science, Mechanical Engineering, E&E Engineering or Marketing. Those with STPM qualification or equivalent can apply.
• Good inter-personal relationship skill with ability to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin
• Fast learner, creative and passion for sales
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Acrobat and Digital media.
• Age 25 to 30 years
• Owns a car with valid driving license
What we offer:
• Attractive basic remuneration.
• Earn more from sales commission of up to 3% or higher
• Big bonuses for outstanding performer plus various incentives.
• Working with a young energetic sales and support team
• Exposure to a variety of challenging industries in applications and markets.
• Environment to allow you to exercise your creativity and apply knowledge.