Sales Executive / Assistant
Save this job
Email this job
- To develop new business opportunities with prospective customers
- Responsible for maintaining and providing excellent customer service to existing and new customers
- To schedule appointments via cold calls, emails, and etc
- Assist the company to develop new core products
- Analyze competitor pricing, market trends and other market information
- To achieve sales target and prepare a sales report
- Those who are in the technical/production line and wish to switch to Sales line are encouraged to apply
- Fresh graduates OR 1-3 years working experience are encouraged to apply
- Preferable a Diploma/Degree in Chemistry or any other Science related field
- Proficiency in Malay & English, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with knowledge of halal products will be an added advantage
- Posses own transport either car or van
- Self-motivated and willing to work independently
- Preferably immediate candidates
- Attractive remuneration package (Performance Bonus, Annual Salary Review)
- 5 working days per week (Monday to Friday)
- Medical coverage
- EPF and SOCSO contributions
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...