Market intelligence on products marketed by competitors and selling price including take up rate.Advising on market scenario locally and internationally
- Marketing Plan – Responsible to identify, develop and evaluate strategic marketing plans. Formulate and prepare marketing brief.
- Market Study - Responsible to support by advising the business and other units on international, national and local factors that affect the purchasing and selling of products and services.
Sales price for unit and evaluate its viabilityTo formulate sales rebates, discounts etc
- Cost Effectiveness - Evaluating financial aspects of product development such as expenditure, budget,return-on investment and profit-loss projections and appropriations
Coordinate with sales team on their sales team targetMonitor sales agent performance in meeting the sales target, lead the process from booking to SPA to confirmed sale.Periodical sales update ie monthly, quarterly etc
- Coordinate with other units (such as Credit Control, Project, Creative Agency & etc.) in preparation and production of marketing collateral. Marketing Collateral – To initiate the preparation of marketing collateral.
- Sales Target - Responsible for the assigned projects and to ensure sales team are meeting the sales target within a stipulated time.
Supply chain ie site, contractors, project and planningRegular catch up appointments with property agents
- Advertising & Promotion - Managing advertisement, promotion and marketing activities as well as strategies for all property development.
- Engagement - Build and maintain a good rapport and healthy relationship with the relevant stakeholders.
Submission of timely reports to relevant authoritiesFollowing up on sales adjudication and complianceFollow up on loan documentation and formalizationSubmission and renewed of timely APDL
At least Degree in Business Admin / Marketing / Commerce or equivalent.
5-6 years of experience in sales & marketing. Property/Real Estate background would be an added advantage.
Must be sales & marketing driven in order to generate sales & revenue to the company.
PC literate especially in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
Financial Management skills including budgeting and forecasting will be an advantage
Ability to work unsupervised and within a small team
Prepared to work on weekends and public holidays, if required
Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills with an ability to use data for