1. To conduct marketing activities on CGC schemes marketed and processed by branch.
2. To drive sales on CGC schemes marketed and processes by branch.
3. To process new applications for CGC schemes marketed and processed by branch.
4. To prepare summary sheet in Kastle, conduct interviews and site-visits to the applicants’ premises to ensure the customers’ credibility for loan facility and viability of the business.
5. To attend to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries to ensure all inquiries are attended to promptly and information provided is accurate.
6. To establish and maintain relationships with FIs, SMEs, Contract Awarders & Government agencies as well as Trade Association & Chambers of Commerce for purpose of enhancing awareness on the Corporation’s role, available schemes, provide advisory and as source of leads generation.
7. To assist in handling of delinquent loans to reduce non-performing loans.
8. To assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
Qualification : Minimum Diploma/Degree in Business Admin, Banking, Finance or equivalent in related fields
Experience : Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in credit and marketing.
Knowledge : Credit & Marketing, Loan administration and monitoring.
Skills/Competencies: Good Communication, Presentation, Writing and Analytical Skills as well as strong Interpersonal skills.
Others : Computer literate, Self Discipline, Committed and Good Team Work.