SALES OFFICER (INDOOR SALES)
Save this job
Email this job
WORK LOCATION - KLANG
- Responsible for day-to-day sales order and other sales function
- Attend to walk-in customers’ enquiries and incoming calls, fax and email on products, follow-up on quotation requests and complaints
- Provide effective sales support to Sales team
- Ensure effective communication system and quick response as well as maintain good relationship with customers
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects as and when assigned by Management
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/SPM in any field
- At least 2 years of working experience in related industry
- Customer-oriented, friendly, honest, pro-active
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, able to work independently
- FRESH GRADUATES are encourage to apply
- Required languages - Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Candidates that are able to speak Mandarin will be an added advantage
Responsibilities:Manage and complete daily store operation jobsMaintain the outlet of ...
Job Descriptions:Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing ...
WORK LOCATION - KLANGResponsibilities :Assist in planning, implementing and executing ...
Works as an administrator to a company’s
websites, managing content, maintaining ...