SALES OFFICER (INDOOR SALES)
Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible for day-to-day sales order and other sales function
- Attend to walk-in customers’ enquiries and incoming calls, fax and email on products, follow-up on quotation requests and complaints
- Provide effective sales support to Sales team
- Ensure effective communication system and quick response as well as maintain good relationship with customers
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects as and when assigned by Management
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/SPM in any field
- At least 2 years of working experience in related industry
- Customer-oriented, friendly, honest, pro-active
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, able to work independently
- FRESH GRADUATES are encourage to apply
- Required languages - Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Candidates that are able to speak Mandarin will be an added advantage
About Us Chocolate Concierge is a small batch tree to bar ...
RequirementsCandidate must possess at least Professional Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree/Post ...
Basic salary offered inclusive:Transport allowance OT allowance ...
We are looking for talents who are enjoying to serve ...
RequirementsIT knowledge is an added advantage Experience as an ...
UK based company looking to grow the online membership site. Responsibilities ...
Job Descriptions:Looking for young energetic talentAge: 19-25Language required: English, Mandarin, ...