Sales & Purchasing Executive
Save this job
Email this job
- Handling responsibilities purchasing direct or indirect material as required either local or international.
- Communicate and negotiate between local and international colleague, customer and supplier.
- Follow up on order confirmation and ensure prompt deliveries to the receiver/customer.
- Monthly planning and managing the inventory of all products and materials.
- Liaise with transporters/forwarders for checking the quotation, scheduling and booking to ensure smooth and timely delivery.
- Continuously develop organization purchasing strategy.
- To ensure smooth coordination between purchasing department and other department to avoid miscommunication and smooth working environment
- Skill: Teamwork, hardworking, responsible, negotiation, honest and able to meet tight deadline.
- Any other tasks or jobs assign from time to time based on your job responsibilities.
- Fresh graduates OR maximum 2 years of logistic working experience.
- DEGREE/DIPLOMA in INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS, LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT or equivalent.
- Certificate in Purchasing & Material Management.
- High level of English
- Good negotiation skills.
- Local travel availability-
- Ambitious people who have determination and commitment
- Effective problem-solving abilities
- Permanent Employee
- Monday – Friday
- 8 hours/day
RequirementsPossess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer ...
Job Description:We are looking for a Copywriter who can start ...
RequirementsCandidate must possess at least Professional Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree/Post ...
PROJEK JANA USAHAWAN ANJURAN MISSION 100 DENGAN KERJASAMA MAKSAK MALAYSIAPASSIVE ...
Responsibilities:To supervise and lead daily overall engineering department activities.To report ...
Job Requirements :Degree or diploma in Electrical and Electronic (E ...
UK based company looking to grow the online membership site. Responsibilities ...