SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories. Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
Compliance services are a key priority for SWIFT and one of our biggest growth areas. We are developing a very ambitious roadmap to address the needs of our wide community of users. We are considerably stepping up the teams across SWIFT to address this exciting opportunity, our ambition is to position SWIFT at the center of financial crime compliance services, with a rich offering covering customer needs in the field of Sanctions and AML domains and beyond.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Sanctions List Operations team. The Sanctions List Operations team is responsible for collecting, structuring, cleansing, cross-referencing and maintaining reference data for publication of sanction lists. This pubic data is collected from a variety of websites, primarily governmental sources. The data needs to be analyzed, reviewed, standardized and corrected before publication and distribution to financial institutions.
We are a dynamic group looking to continuously improve the customer experience of our services by meeting and anticipating client needs. Great team spirit, customer centricity and continuous improvement are key elements you need, to fit in the team. In this context, we are looking for a dynamic candidate to reinforce our Sanctions List Operations team.
Education: Bachelor's degree Or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Sanctions/ Embargoes /legal background
- Professional knowledge and expertise:
- Strong data analytical skills with keen attention to detail and a drive for continuous improvement are essential
- Ability to cross-reference and structure data elements, maintain standards of quality and accuracy of data to tight deadline
- Ability to prioritize within given workload to meet strict deadlines
- Verbal and written fluency in English is a prerequisite, along with reading, writing and verbal fluency in Arabic, Russian, French will be seen as a key advantage
- Experienced in Office Automation tools and in processes to enter/maintain data in database
- A high degree of familiarity with reference data processes is a key advantage
- Stress resistance, ability to work flexible hours to meet business requirements
- Good understanding of sanctions screening and its use in the financial industry are an advantage
- Very strong data analytical skills
- Dynamic, motivated, flexible, structured and well organized
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and work as part of a team
- Ability to process large amounts of data, whilst keeping a high attention to detail on order to achieve high data quality standards
- Self-driven with a can-do attitude
- Customer focused and able to establish and maintain supportive interpersonal relationships with internal stakeholders
- Advanced user of MS-Office