Save this job
Email this job
- Managing the Health Office
- Provide initial medical care for ill and injured students and staff
- Maintain accurate and confidential records of student
- Maintain up to date inventory of nursing supplies, first aid supplies and equipment
- Qualified and experienced nurse
- Must hold relevant qualifications in nursing from accredited institutions
- Must be registered with Malaysian Board of Nursing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Computer literate
- Able to work independently, is hardworking and has initiative
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...