- Responsible for all secretarial matters relating to management of daily schedule, travel arrangements, appointments, meetings, preparation of document for meetings, attendance at meetings and minutes-taking.
- Responsible for general administration of the office and supervision of the administrative staff, driver/despatch, etc.
- Handle and coordinate all documentations in a timely and secure manner.
- Manage and upkeep good filing system for easy reference and retrieval.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all level of Management and staff.
- Works closely with members of the Senior Management Team to facilitate effective communication to and from the Corporate office.
- Undertake other special assignment, ad-hoc projects and related duties as and when required.
- Recognised Degree/Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business Studies, Administration, ICSA or equivalent.
- Must have good command of English and able to compose corporate letters.
- Articulate and proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Well-versed in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently with high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Takes initiative, proactive and committed with a good working attitude.
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.