- Ensure related financial information/reports which include among others monthly performance and Statutory Reporting are timely prepared and available for monthly, quarterly and yearly submission (where applicable) to the Management Committee, Board of Directors and BNM. The report must be reliable and accurately prepared.
- Manage and improve Management Information to accommodate different reporting requirements from various parties particularly BNM. Coordinate process generation of Annual report, Audited Report and Management Report of the Bank, including other Statutory Reports relating to Accounting.
- Review and validate the Capital Management Plan and Internal Capital Target Ratio to Management and Board with value add recommendations within the specified time period.
- Ensure the availability of the reports such as Financing Product Profitability Reports and other reports requested by Management with specific value add recommendations.
- Manage the data mart/warehouse by reviewing the accuracy of the data and ensure timely availability of data to be used by all the users. Also to manage Performance Management dashboard, operational dashboard and other related dashboard/reports.
- Manage projects related to Reporting such as ISS Project, and to manage systems owned by the department such as EIS system.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external standards, policies and regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with other relevant departments for report preparation purposes and other related matters.
- Provide insight to Management and Board to improve the Bank’s performance.
Training and Awareness program
- Provide training/coaching to the staff and assist CFO on providing training and awareness on related functions to Agrobank personnel.
- Provide awareness and inculcate good behavior and attitude to all staff.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration (Hons) majoring in Finance ; Preferably ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- At least 7 years working experiences in banking preferably in finance.
- Accounting and financial analysis & costing experience in banking will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate i.e Microsoft Office Software (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Past working experience in banking operations.
- Possess a high level of integrity and able to work as a team.
- Able to handle pressure in meeting deadlines, organize and plan strategy.
- Experience with Masterpiece System FM4.0 (MPGL&MPFA) and Silverlake Core Banking system will be added advantage.
- Sharp & focus especially on facts and figures.
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good analytical skills and able to come out with value add recommendation.