1. Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
2. Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- 3. Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- 4. Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- 5. Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- 6. Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- 7. Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- 8. Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- 9. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- 10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.