• Fully responsible for the overall security system of the site.
• Enforce the security /safety policy to protect the company properties and its employees.
• Manage both in-house and agency guards.
• Initiate investigation of internal cases reported that warrant an investigation.
• Liaise with other departments to ensure the smooth operation of security department.
• Assist in managing the site Emergency Respond Team to meet the ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001 and other standards where appropriate.
• Review of policy/procedure/work instruction.
• Assist the Security Manager in conducting investigation at other sites.
• Diploma/SPM with at least 10 years experience including 3 years experience at security supervisory level in electronic industries environment.
• Ex-force officer with the rank of Captain/equivalent or above and minimum 3 years experience in the electronic industries security are encourage to apply.
• Knowledgeable in overall security system and supply chain security.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Possess management and organizational skills.
• Has investigation and prosecution skills.
• Analytical and good in report writing.
• Familir with ISO140001 and OHSAH 18000 and able to manage and train the ERT.
• Must be computer literate in MS Words, Excel, Powerpoint, process flow and other applications.