Penang Design Center
Penang Design Center is the centerpiece of Plexus Engineering Solutions Group presence in Asia Pacific. We are currently expanding and looking for dynamic, talented and innovative individuals to be part of our design team developing state-of-the-art products for our customer.
You will be responsible for the next-generation platforms for our business partner in Wireline/Wireless Networking Infrastructure, Medical, Industrial/Commercial, Defense/Security/Aerospace market sectors
- Perform Design for Excellence (DFX) reviews of circuit board assemblies to determine ways in which to improve the design with the goal of reducing material and labor costs, increasing quality and improving long term reliability
- You will be part of the DFX team to perform analysis of designs in the areas of bare board fabrication, assembly and test
- Provide review feedback to internal design teams and external customers
- Ability to work effectively with customers, Design Engineers, PCB fabrication personnel, Plexus manufacturing and test Engineering personnel to ensure a producible product.
- Identify and develop potential new DFx service offerings for both internal and external customers
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or
- Diploma in Engineering with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience will be considered
- Preferably a minimum of 3 year experience in board assembly experience
- Preferably a minimum of 1 year experience in using Valor software or equivalent
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of PCB Design and bare board fabrication is a plus