Plexus is proud to be known as a Product Realization Company, with more than 30 years of experience in turning customers' concepts into world-class products through our unique set of value-added Product Realization Solutions. Plexus currently supports a variety of market segments including Networking & Communications, Medical/Life Sciences, Industrial / Commercial, Defense / Security / Aerospace.
Penang Design Center
Penang Design Center is the centerpiece of Plexus Engineering Solutions Group presence in Asia Pacific. We are currently expanding and looking for dynamic, talented and innovative individuals to be part of our design team developing state-of-the-art products for our customer.
You will be responsible for the next-generation platforms for our business partner in Wireline/Wireless Networking Infrastructure, Medical, Industrial/Commercial, Defense/Security/Aerospace market sectors.
• You will be part of the EDA Design team to create Electronic component symbols & geometries that relates to the printed circuit boards design.
• Ability to define the connectivity between the schematic symbol and the related PCB geometry land pattern pins to support PCB design.
• Ability to assign and manage all library symbols and geometry land pattern names to ensure quality and consistency across all libraries. This library will be used by Global Plexus.
• Ability to enter attributes for library components that are required for other EDA tools to support circuit simulation, thermal analysis, SI analysis, EMC and, mechanical interface.
• Ability to handle different EDA tools.
• Ability to perform task in Cadence for schematic symbol and geometry
• Master / Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or similar discipline or, with equivalent experience or
• Diploma in Engineering with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience will be considered
• Good command of understanding on Electronic components
• Knowledge of EDA tools
• Ability to work in cross-functional team environment
• Possess good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Knowledge of PCB Design and bare board fabrication is a plus