To assist Factory Manager in overall Production Operations direction to achieve continuous improvement in terms of system efficiency, cost efficiency, product quality, productivity as well as continuous improvement of production operation methodologies.
- To monitor daily production operations.
- To ensure timely execution of projects by undertaking effective planning, provision of resources, monitoring implementations and progress of projects.
- To initiate troubleshooting and countermeasures on any machinery faulties and defective quality discrepancies.
- To introduce effective methodologies of process control instrumentations & chemical formulations.
- To improve the stability of machinery performance via systematic preventive maintenance plan & shutdown maintenance project.
- To ensure compliance to Design Control requirements by executing requirements of design input & output of project in Pre-production / Pilot Stage and Production / Commercial Run stage.
- Compiling data and documents on design output requirements.
- To introduce effective ways to manage, monitor, plan & control of general engineering spare parts, instrumentations and consumables.
- To introduce environmental approaches & concepts to reduce, reuse and recycle of natural resources & conservation of energy.
- To liaise and coordinate with internal departments or external contractors during repair, revamp or upgrading projects.
- To monitor and maintain the existing SCADA system, ensuring its maximum utilization and applications.
- To encourage practices of cleanliness and tidiness at workplace.
- To comply the implementation of safety rules and regulations.
- Other assigned duties by superiors or management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, working experience in gloves manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Strong knowledge in process improvement, project management, analysis and design skills
- Self-starter with positive attitudes under different working environment.
- Ability to prioritize & demonstrate great attention to details.
- High responsive and results-driven.