Penang Design Center
Penang Design Center is the centerpiece of Plexus Engineering Solutions Group presence in Asia Pacific. We are currently expanding and looking for dynamic, talented and innovative individuals to be part of our design team developing state-of-the-art products for our customer.
You will be responsible for the next-generation platforms for our business partner in Communications, Helathcare / Life Sciences, Industrial/Commercial, Defense/Aerospace market sectors.
- Develop and implement functional test solutions that satisfy the customer’s product requirement.
- Development activities include test specification analysis, test system design, software development, and mechanical design.
- Implementation activities include system integration, software coding and debugging, test system build support, installation, user training, and start-up support.
- Test performance characterization includes test coverage, programming/calibration functions, automation, repeatability, reliability, safety, ergonomics, and supportability.
- Be a strong technical contributor and strong technical mentor to mentor junior engineers to ensure the success of the Functional Test Projects and the Functional Test Team.
- Constantly provide Continuous Improvement and Growth to the Functional Test Team.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Science degree in electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent with at least 5+ years of working experience
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience in functional test equipment development.
- Possess good programming skill with at least one programming language like C++, LabView, and others.
- Strong in circuit and test specification analysis and be able to develop technical expertise quickly when exposing to different functional test requirement like Environment Stress Screen (ESS) test, PCBA level functional test, High Level Assembly (HLA) functional test and others.
- Expert in handling and remotely control the measurement instrument like Digital Multimeter (DMM), Oscilloscope, Controllable Power Supply, LCR meter and other measurement instrument.
- Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated technical leadership and mentoring skills
- Passionate and great team player
- Those with experience in the manufacturing functional tester support are encouraged to apply