SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10,500 customers in 215 countries and territories. Our employees are the foundation of this success.SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance. If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
The successful candidate will work on the further evolution of AMW:
- Design, develop, test and integrate new features, new components and improvements to existing product functionality.
- Evaluate and recommend technical feasibility for new product features.
- Translate customer requirements into technical design and functional specifications.
- Bug fixing on maintenance releases.
- Code review and testing.
- Provide technical assistance to colleagues and assist in resolving problems reported by other team members.
Education & Experience:
- University degree in computer science, or adjacent domain.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position in a comparable technical environment.
The following essential skills are listed in order of importance:
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Object-oriented design, algorithms, and software design
- Extensive knowledge of Java
- Experience with automated testing techniques (Unit testing, Integration testing, …)
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
The following additional skills are an advantage:
- Git, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket
- Java development frameworks (Apache Karaf, Apache Camel, Apache CXF, GWT, …)
- Network protocols & Security: TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP/S
- Relational Database (Oracle) and Big Data platforms (ELK)
- Middleware (WebSphere MQ, JBoss Fuse…)
- Performance tuning techniques
- Familiarity with development and integration using SWIFT Interfaces products for SWIFTNet InterAct, FileAct and FIN
Fluent in English:
- Team player
- Adaptability & responsiveness to change
- Take accountability for delivering results
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies is an asset