Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Save this job
Email this job
- To supervise and lead daily overall engineering department activities.
- To report all engineering related KPI(s) and other management assigned KPI(s)
(a) weekly (b) monthly, to departmental HOD and corporate.
- Preparing and study the product process balance cycle time.
- To identify and develop technical standards for production process.
- To training the production personnel on skill improvement.
- To responsible in preparing and revise the engineering change like ECR/ECN.
- Any other duties as requested by superior from time to time.
- To responsible in preparing FAI.
- To responsible in preparing NPI and solving any NPI issue in Production.
- To responsible in preparing new project management.
- Authorized to amend the documentation information if found incorrect from customer drawing / specification.
- Minimum degree in electrical & electronic or mechanical field of qualification.
- Fresh graduate or with working experience in Manufacturing Industry.
- Knowledge in MS Office and AutoCAD is compulsory.
- Responsible, dedicated, able to work under tight schedule with minimum supervision.
- Able to speak and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
RequirementsPossess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer ...
RequirementsCandidate must possess at least Professional Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree/Post ...
Job Description:We are looking for a Copywriter who can start ...
Job Requirements :Degree or diploma in Electrical and Electronic (E ...
Responsibilities:To supervise and lead daily overall engineering department activities.To report ...
PROJEK JANA USAHAWAN ANJURAN MISSION 100 DENGAN KERJASAMA MAKSAK MALAYSIAPASSIVE ...
UK based company looking to grow the online membership site. Responsibilities ...