Senior Merchandising Executive
Email this job
- Sourcing and buying of new album titles/ products to maximize sales and maintain optimal inventory.
- Work closely with the stores and vendors on all replenishment activities, product range, promotions mechanics and pricing.
- Analyze performance of stock and promotions to determine effectiveness of the product assortment and promotion strategy to drive market share.
- Negotiate with vendors regarding terms, conditions and margins to create competitive edge.
- Monitor and manage warehouse inventory.
- Assist in the setting up of new stores and offsite events
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing Department, assist to plan promotional activities merchandise according to line master plans.
- Degree in any discipline.
- MUST have at least 3 years experience in a similar role performing merchandising tasks either for a consumer goods company or retailer.
- Good planning & negotiation skills.
- Music Lover.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and effectively bilingual.
- A positive team player who is able to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Possess strong analytical skills, good market knowledge and business acumen.
- Based at Taman Connaught, Cheras.
Responsibilities:To involve in developing Southeast Asia market, sorting according to ...
Salary Range: RM 2500- 2800Responsible:-Greeting visitor with professional and courteous ...
Holder is to clearly define overall curriculum framework and provide ...
holder is a Chief Operation Officer, managing a Corporate Childcare ...
Job Descriptions:Promote products or services to customers and negotiates contracts ...
What we offer:Basic + Commission ( up to RM 10,000) ...